AIRPORT CITY BUSINESS PARK, Israel, January 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
RRsat Global Communications Network Ltd. (NASDAQ: RRST), a leading provider of comprehensive content management and global distribution services to the television and radio broadcasting industries, announced today that it will be releasing its 2011 full year and fourth quarter results on Monday, March 5, 2012 before US markets open.
The Company will also be hosting a conference call on the same day, at 9:00 am ET. On the call, Mr. David Rivel, Founder & CEO, Mr. Itzhak Zion, CFO, and Mr. Lior Rival, VP Sales and Marketing, will review and discuss the results and will be available to answer investor questions.
To participate, please call one of the following teleconferencing numbers. Please begin placing your calls at least 10 minutes before the conference call commences. If you are unable to connect using the toll-free numbers, please try the international dial-in number.US Dial-in Number: 1-888-668-9141 UK Dial-in Number: 0-800-917-5108 Israel Dial-in Number: 03-918-0609 International Dial-in Number: +972-3-918-0609 at: 9:00 am Eastern Time; 6:00 am Pacific Time; 2:00 pm UK Time; 4:00 pm Israel Time Replay A replay of the call will be available from the day after the call. A link to the replay will be accessible from RRsat's website at: http://www.rrsat.com. In addition, a telephone replay will be available for two days following the call. To access the telephone replay dial one of the following numbers: +1-888-326-9310 (US) and +972-3-925-5901 (International). About RRsat Global Communications Network Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV