- In February 2000, TAT entered into agreement with TAT Industries pursuant to which TAT Industries pays the Company $50,000 per year, for an indefinite period, for services rendered by TAT's employees who serve as officers of TAT Industries and for administrative, accounting and secretarial services provided by the Company to TAT Industries. The Audit Committee has reapproved the said agreement for an additional three (3) years, commencing retroactively as of November 14, 2011.
- In February 2000, TAT entered into a lease agreement with TAT Industries, pursuant to which the Company leases from TAT Industries approximately 344,000 square feet, including 90,000 square feet of manufacturing, office and storage space, for a period of 24 years and eleven months for annual rental fee which is subject to revaluation every fifth year by a real estate appraiser, with an additional incremental payment of 2% per year. In 2010, following a revaluation by a real estate appraiser, the rental fee was increased to $400,000 per year with an additional incremental payment of 2% per year. The rental fee will be revaluated again in 2015 (the "Next Revaluation"). The Audit Committee has approved entering into said agreement until the Next Revaluation.
TAT Technologies Reports Approval Of Terms Of Agreements With Controlling Shareholder
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.