MUNCIE, Ind., Jan. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MutualFirst Financial, Inc. (Nasdaq: MFSF), will hold its annual meeting of stockholders at the Bank's headquarters at 110 E. Charles Street, Muncie, Indiana on April 25, 2012 at 3:00 p.m. local time. The Record Date for voting has been set for March 1, 2012.
MutualFirst Financial, Inc. is the holding company for MutualBank, an Indiana-based financial institution with thirty-two full-service retail financial centers in Delaware, Elkhart, Grant, Kosciusko, Randolph, St. Joseph and Wabash counties. MutualBank also has two Wealth Management and Trust offices located in Carmel and Crawfordsville, Indiana and a loan origination office in New Buffalo, Michigan. It is a leading residential lender in each of the market areas, provides a full range of financial services including wealth management and trust services, and Internet banking services. The Company is traded on NASDAQ under the symbol MFSF and can be found on the Internet at www.bankwithmutual.com.
SOURCE MutualFirst Financial, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV