GEDERA, Israel, January 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
TAT Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ: TATT - News), a leading provider of services and products to the commercial and military aerospace and ground defense industries, reported today that following the approval by the Audit Committee of the Company that Ms. Iris Shapira Yalon is qualified to serve as an "independent director" of the Company, the Board of Directors of the Company elected Mrs. Shapira as a member of the Board and of the Audit Committee of the Company. The Audit Committee also determined that Ms. Shapira is qualified as a "director with accounting and financial expertise".
Ms. Shapira (44) has served, since February 2010, as the CFO of Haldor Advanced Technologies Ltd. and, since 2010, as an "external" director of Computer Direct Group Ltd. During 2010-2011, she served as an "external" director of E.T. View Ltd, and during 2003-2007 as the CFO of Cloverleaf Communications Inc. Prior to that, Ms. Shapira served, inter alia, as the CFO of Emblaze Mobile Technologies Ltd. and of Mofet Venture Capital Fund. Ms. Shapira holds a B.A. in accounting and economics from Tel Aviv University and is a certified CPA ( Israel).
In addition, on January 29, 2012, Ms. Anat Hollander, a member of the Board of Directors and of the Audit Committee of the Company, notified the Company of her resignation as a director of the Company. Ms. Hollander's resignation did not result from any disagreement or dispute with the Company.About TAT Technologies LTD TAT Technologies LTD is a leading provider of services and products to the commercial and military aerospace and ground defense industries. TAT operates under four segments: (i) Original Equipment Manufacturing or "OEM" of Heat Management Solutions (ii) OEM of Electric Motion Systems (iii) Heat Transfer Services and Products and (iv) Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul or "MRO" services of Aviation Components.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV