China Botanic Schedules Conference Call To Discuss Fourth Quarter And Fiscal Year 2011 Results
HARBIN, China, Jan. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- China Botanic Pharmaceutical Inc. (AMEX: CBP) ("China Botanic" or the "Company"), a developer, manufacturer and distributor of botanical products, bio-pharmaceuticals and traditional Chinese medicines ("TCM"), today announced that it will host a conference call at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, January 31, 2012, to discuss financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2011 ended October 31, 2011.
Joining Mr. Shaoming Li, China Botanic's chairman and CEO, will be Mr. Guangtao Li, the Company's vice president and Mr. David Dong, the Company's CFO.
To participate in the conference call, please dial the following number five to ten minutes prior to the scheduled conference call time: 866-394-2209. International callers should dial 706-758-1481. The conference ID number for the call is 46104402.If you are unable to participate in the call at this time, a replay will be available on Tuesday, January 31, 2012 at 11:00 am Eastern Time, through Thursday, February 11, 2012. To access the replay, dial 855-859-2056. International callers should dial 404-537-3406. The conference ID number for the replay is 46104402. ABOUT CHINA BOTANIC PHARMACEUTICAL INC. China Botanic Pharmaceutical Inc. is engaged in the research, development, manufacturing, and distribution of botanical products, bio-pharmaceutical products, and traditional Chinese medicines ("TCM"), in the People's Republic of China. All of the Company's products are produced at its three GMP-certified production facilities in Ah City, Dongfanghong and Qingyang. The Company distributes its botanical anti-depression and nerve-regulation products, biopharmaceutical products, and botanical antibiotic and OTC TCMs through its network of over 3,000 distributors and over 70 sales centers across 24 provinces in China.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV