- Despite the fact that VRSN's debt-to-equity ratio is mixed in its results, the company's quick ratio of 2.07 is high and demonstrates strong liquidity.
- VERISIGN INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, VERISIGN INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.84 versus $0.38 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.86 versus $0.84).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Internet Software & Services industry. The net income increased by 232.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$40.51 million to $53.81 million.
- VRSN's revenue growth trails the industry average of 25.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 13.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 165.82% to $124.21 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, VERISIGN INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 11.56%.
TheStreet Ratings Top 10 Rating Changes
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.