- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 71.02% to $1,936.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, EXELON CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -5.21%.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.93, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.74 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- The gross profit margin for EXELON CORP is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 33.20%. Regardless of EXC's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, EXC's net profit margin of 14.30% compares favorably to the industry average.
- EXC has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 7.39% from its price level of one year ago. The fact that the stock is now selling for less than others in its industry in relation to its current earnings is not reason enough to justify a buy rating at this time.
TheStreet Ratings Top 10 Rating Changes
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.