THOMASVILLE, Ga., Jan. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Flowers Foods (NYSE: FLO) will review fourth quarter & fiscal 2011 earnings and take questions from analysts during a live webcast on February 10, 2012. Flowers Foods will release earnings prior to the webcast.
What: Flowers Foods Fourth Quarter & Fiscal 2011 Earnings Conference Call Webcast
When: Friday, February 10, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. EasternWhere: www.flowersfoods.com How: Live over the Internet – Click on the link on the Flowers Foods Web site Replay: If you are unable to listen to the live event, the webcast replay and podcast will be archived at www.flowersfoods.com. To access the archived event, go to the website and click on the link under "Online Now" on the home page. Contact: Keith Hancock of Flowers Foods at 229.227.2380 Headquartered in Thomasville, Ga., Flowers Foods is one of the nation's leading producers and marketers of packaged bakery foods for retail and foodservice customers. Flowers operates 41 bakeries that produce a wide range of bakery products sold through an extensive direct-store-delivery network that encompasses the Southeast, Mid-Atlantic, and Southwest as well as select markets in the Northeast, California, and Nevada, and nationwide through other delivery systems. Among the company's top brands are Nature's Own, Whitewheat, Cobblestone Mill, Tastykake, and Mrs. Freshley's. For more information, visit www.flowersfoods.com.
SOURCE Flowers Foods
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV