Bernstein Liebhard LLP Announces Investigation Of Acquisition Of Thomas & Betts Corporation
Bernstein Liebhard LLP is investigating whether the Board of Directors of Thomas & Betts Corporation (“Thomas & Betts” or the “Company”) (NYSE: TNB) breached its fiduciary duty to its shareholders in agreeing to sell Thomas & Betts to ABB.
Under the terms of the agreement, Thomas & Betts shareholders will receive $72.00 in cash for each share they own. The investigation is focused on the potential unfairness of the price to Thomas & Betts shareholders and the process by which the Thomas & Betts Board of Directors considered and approved the transaction.
If you are interested in discussing your rights as a Thomas & Betts shareholder and/or have information relating to the matter, please contact U. Seth Ottensoser at (877) 779-1414 or Ottensoser@bernlieb.com.
Bernstein Liebhard has pursued hundreds of securities, consumer and shareholder rights cases and recovered over $3 billion for its clients. It has been named to The National Law Journal’s “Plaintiffs’ Hot List” in each of the last nine years.
|Bernstein Liebhard LLP|
|10 East 40th Street|
|New York, New York 10016|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV