The Internet infrastructure company reported third-quarter profit last week of $240 million, or 32 cents a share, an increase from earnings a year earlier of $132 million, or 17 cents.
ThinkEquity analysts raised their price target on the company to $44 from $42 on Friday."Management has indicated intention to potentially increase expense rates and infrastructure spending targeting advanced and highly specialized domain security services, while the M&A strategy continues to focus on fit with the domain management business, and quality of revenue," ThinkEquity analysts said in a report. Shares of VeriSign were upgraded to a buy from a hold on Monday by TheStreet Ratings. VeriSign gets a B- grade from TheStreet Ratings with a $41.49 price target. Shares closed at $36.32 on Friday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV