- 2011 net income increased 81% to $242,000 from $134,000 in 2010;
- The Bank’s capital ratios continue to significantly exceed regulatory requirements for a well-capitalized financial institution with total risk-based capital at 20.5%;
- Total assets increased 4%, to $145.4 million, from a year ago;
- Total deposits increased 7% year-over-year to $119.0 million, with noninterest-bearing demand deposits growing 88% from a year ago;
- Tangible book value per share, excluding unrealized gains on securities, improved to $7.26 up from $7.19 the preceding quarter and $7.10 a year earlier;
- Solera’s tangible common equity ratio, excluding unrealized gains on securities, was 12.7% at year-end 2011.
Solera National Bancorp Earns $242,000, Or $0.09 Per Share, In 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.