- 2011 net income increased 81% to $242,000 from $134,000 in 2010;
- The Bank’s capital ratios continue to significantly exceed regulatory requirements for a well-capitalized financial institution with total risk-based capital at 20.5%;
- Total assets increased 4%, to $145.4 million, from a year ago;
- Total deposits increased 7% year-over-year to $119.0 million, with noninterest-bearing demand deposits growing 88% from a year ago;
- Tangible book value per share, excluding unrealized gains on securities, improved to $7.26 up from $7.19 the preceding quarter and $7.10 a year earlier;
- Solera’s tangible common equity ratio, excluding unrealized gains on securities, was 12.7% at year-end 2011.
Solera National Bancorp Earns $242,000, Or $0.09 Per Share, In 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.