LAKEWOOD, Colo., Jan. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Denver-based Einstein Noah Restaurant Group today announces plans to offer several "kettle-style" boiled kosher bagels from Kettleman Bagel Company's original recipe into all Einstein Bros. Bagels Portland locations.
Over the next five months, Einstein Bros. will rebrand five Kettleman Bagel Company locations to Einstein Bros. Bagels.
As part of the transition, Einstein Bros. is inviting Portland bagel lovers to visit its Facebook page and share their favorite "kettle-styled" boiled bagel flavor. The survey will be available at facebook.com/einsteinbros today through February 13, 2012, and the best-loved flavors will be announced on Valentine's Day, February 14, 2012. Three flavors will be added to the menu at all Portland Einstein Bros. locations.This move will more than double the availability of kettle-style boiled kosher bagels to Portland residents and will be a great addition to the current line-up of from Einstein Bros. "We've been part of the Portland Community for more than 15 years. Our goal is to continue to build a relationship with the residents of Portland, and to become a stronger member of the community," said Jeffrey O'Neill, chief executive officer, Einstein Noah Restaurant Group. "We've listened to Kettleman customers, and we are excited to be offering these three flavors to even more Portland residents through our Einstein Bros. locations." Einstein Bros. is committed to the local economy in Portland, and plans to continue to invest in the community through sponsorships and events. Additionally, Einstein Bros. Bagels is proud of its long-standing partnership with Portland-based coffee roaster Coffee Bean International. Einstein Noah Restaurant Group has been operating in Portland since 1996, employing more than 250 people, and plans to continue to expand and create strong career opportunities throughout the northwest.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV