TEMPE, Ariz., Jan. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Amtech Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: ASYS), a global supplier of production and automation systems and related supplies for the manufacture of solar cells, semiconductors, and sapphire and silicon wafers, today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss the Company's financial results for the first quarter ended December 31, 2011 on Thursday, February 9, 2012 at 5:00 p.m. E.T.
Executive Chairman J.S. Whang; President and CEO, Fokko Pentinga; and Executive Vice President & CFO, Brad Anderson will discuss financial results and take questions following the prepared remarks.
The dial-in details for the live conference are as follows:
- Participant Dial In (USA Toll Free): 1-877-317-6789
- Canada Dial in (Toll Free): 1-866-605-3852
- International Dial In: +1 412-317-6789
- US Toll Free: 1-877-344-7529
- Global Toll: 1-412-317-0088
- Conference Number: – 10009437
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts