Attorney Advertising--Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of the securities of Enterprise Financial Services Corp. (“Enterprise Financial” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: EFSC), concerning whether the company and certain of its officers and directors have violated federal securities laws.
Enterprise Financial stated, on January 25, 2012, that it will restate its financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2010 and for the first three quarters of 2011 and 2010. The Company stated that it discovered an error in its process used to record income on loans covered under loss share agreements with the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) during the foregoing periods, and as a result the Company overstated income during these periods. The Company further stated that its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2010 and the interim financial statements included in its Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q for each of the periods ended March 31, June 30, and September 30, for 2010 and 2011, respectively, should no longer be relied upon.
If you are aware of any facts relating to this investigation, or purchased shares of Enterprise Financial, you can assist this investigation by contacting either Peretz Bronstein or Eitan Kimelman of Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC at 212-697-6484 or via email email@example.com. Those who inquire by e-mail are encouraged to include their mailing address and telephone number.
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is a corporate litigation boutique.
Our primary expertise is the aggressive pursuit of litigation claims on
behalf of our clients. In addition to representing institutions and
other investor plaintiffs in class action security litigation, the
firm’s expertise includes general corporate work, private securities
offerings, and securities arbitration.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV