Spectra Energy Partners
Spectra Energy Partners is the investment arm of Spectra Energy, a natural gas transportation company. The company is scheduled to report fourth-quarter earnings on Friday. Analysts, on average, expect profit of 39 cents a share on revenue of $59.42 million.Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 5.8% Rated "A (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's third-quarter gross profit margin stayed about the same from the previous year. Spectra Energy Partners has very weak liquidity. Its Quick Ratio is 0.40, which demonstrates a lack of ability to meet its short-term cash needs. In the third quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 25.96% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $38.03. The stock closed Friday at $32.78. >>To see these stocks in action, visit the 6 Ex-Dividend Stocks With Buy Ratings portfolio on Stockpickr. Find out which stocks have the highest dividend yields. -- Written by Alexandra Zendrian
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Alexandra Zendrian >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to Alexandra Zendrian.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV