The packaging company last week reported a fourth-quarter loss of $9 million, or 5 cents a share, a reversal from year-earlier earnings of $71 million, or 41 cents.Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 5.41% Rated "B+ (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: MeadWestvaco has average liquidity. Its Quick Ratio is 1.01, which shows the company can technically meet its short-term cash needs. In the fourth quarter, stockholders' net worth decreased 2.83% from the previous year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $36.14. The stock closed Friday at $30.18.
Northwest Bancshares The bank's fourth-quarter profit was $15.2 million, or 16 cents a share, an increase from $12.7 million, or 12 cents, a year earlier. Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 3.8% Rated "B+ (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's fourth-quarter gross profit margin increased from the prior year. In the fourth quarter, stockholders' net worth decreased 11.75% from the previous year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $14.49. The stock closed at $12.58 on Friday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV