Adtran is a network-equipment maker. Earlier this month, Adtran reported fourth-quarter profit of $31.2 billion, or 48 cents a share, down from $36 billion, or 56 cents, the previous year.Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 1% Rated "B- (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's fourth-uarter gross profit margin remained about the same from a year ago. Adtran is extremely liquid. Its Quick Ratio is 4.62, which shows an ability to meet its short-term cash needs. In the fourth quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 20.93% from the previous year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $40.39. The stock closed Friday at $35.15.
Merchants Bancshares This bank's fourth-quarter profit, reported last week, was $3.71 million, or 59 cents a share, an increase from $2.54 million, or 41 cents, the prior year. Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 3.9% Rated "B+ (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's fourth-quarter gross profit margin decreased from the prior year. In the fourth quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 10.27% from the previous year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $34. The stock closed at $28.90 on Friday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV