NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- These stocks go ex-dividend Tuesday, meaning an investor must purchase the shares Monday to qualify for the next dividend payment: Mosaic (MOS), Adtran (ADTN), Cardinal Financial (CDFN), Merchant Banchshares (MBVT), MeadWestvaco (MWV), Northwest Bancshares (NWBI) and Spectra Energy Partners (SEP).
Each of these stocks received a buy rating from TheStreet Ratings.
See the complete Dividend Calendar.
MosaicMosaic is an agricultural products company. Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 0.4% Rated "B- (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's second-quarter gross profit margin was flat with a year earlier. Mosaic is extremely liquid. Its Quick Ratio is 2.17, which shows the company can meet its short-term cash needs. In the second quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 10.33% from the previous year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $63.95. The stock closed Friday at $56.56.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV