- Internal Rate of Return 30.8%; 1.9 year payback; $277 million Net Present Value (NPV) at an 8% discount rate (Pre-Tax, base case US$68/lb U 3O 8, US$15/lb Mo);
- 94% increase of Indicated Resource to 28.5 million pounds of U 3O 8 since Tournigan’s June 2009 Preliminary Economic Assessment (“PEA”);
- 92% uranium recovery in PFS, increased from 90% in the PEA;
- 62% increase in the uranium grade to the process plant to 0.408% U 3O 8 in the PFS from 0.252% U 3O 8 in PEA;
- 26% lower life of mine operating costs in the PFS compared to the PEA. The PFS estimates US$22.98/lb U 3O 8 life of mine operating costs and US$16.68/lb U 3O 8 during the first 4 years of production. These are net of a molybdenum credit of about US$1.27 per pound of U 3O 8;
- 1.5 year decrease of preproduction construction period in PFS to 3 years compared to 4.5 years in the PEA;
- The project can be developed as an underground mine/processing facility with a very small surface footprint;
- Kuriskova would utilize Best Available Technologies in the mining and processing operations. The uranium can be extracted using conventional alkaline (non-acid) processing; and
- There are multiple exploration targets within the Kuriskova License area, with the potential to expand the resource base and extend project life.
Tournigan’s Prefeasibility Study Indicates Kuriskova Could Be Among World’s Lowest Cost Uranium Producers
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.