DETROIT, Jan. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- General Motors has selected New York advertising and communications agency, The Vox Collective, as its U.S. Hispanic public relations agency for 2012 following an extensive review of agency capabilities in public relations, corporate communications, and public affairs before the rapidly expanding Hispanic market.
"The Vox Collective demonstrated a genuine understanding of our company's priorities," said Eric Peterson, GM vice president of Corporate Diversity. "At GM we're focused on making meaningful connections with the Latino community."
As GM's Hispanic communications agency, The Vox Collective is tasked with developing and delivering an integrated Hispanic initiative that incorporates Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac products and brands in a holistic manner and that resonates with the Latino community, Peterson said."We're delighted to be joining a global company that understands how important the Hispanic market is to the future of their business, and we're ready to help GM expand its efforts to connect with Latinos in a unique and compelling way," said Vox Collective President, CEO and Cofounder Roberto Ramos. General Motors Co. (NYSE: GM, TSX: GMM) and its partners produce vehicles in 30 countries, and the company has leadership positions in the world's largest and fastest-growing automotive markets. GM's brands include Chevrolet and Cadillac, as well as Baojun, Buick, GMC, Holden, Isuzu, Jiefang, Opel, Vauxhall and Wuling. More information on the company and its subsidiaries, including OnStar, a global leader in vehicle safety, security and information services, can be found at http://www.gm.com.
SOURCE General Motors
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV