HOUSTON, Jan. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Rowan Companies, Inc. ("Rowan" or the "Company") (NYSE: RDC) today announced that Matt Ralls, President and Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to present at the Credit Suisse Energy Summit on February 8, 2012 at 11:10 a.m. Mountain Time.
A live audio webcast of the presentation can be accessed by visiting Rowan's website at www.rowancompanies.com. Please connect to our website at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the presentation to register, download and install any necessary audio software. Shortly after the live webcast, an archived version will be available for approximately 60 days.
Rowan Companies, Inc. is a major provider of international and domestic offshore contract drilling services with a leading position in high-specification jack-up rigs. The Company's fleet of 31 jack-up rigs is located worldwide, including the Middle East, the North Sea, Trinidad, Southeast Asia and the Gulf of Mexico. Rowan recently announced plans to enter the ultra-deepwater market with three high-specification drillships expected to be delivered starting in late 2013. Rowan's stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "RDC". For more information on Rowan, please visit www.rowancompanies.com.SOURCE Rowan Companies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV