“Our investments in EIG and our Cable Landing Station in Mumbai should see cash generation soon.
“Our inclusion into the NASDAQ Global Select Markets is a significant endorsement of our corporate practises.”
|Unaudited Consolidated income statement as per IFRS|
(In INR million)
|Description||Quarter ended||Quarter ended||Quarter ended||Year ended|
|Commercial and consumer||97||124||95||526|
|Cost of Revenues||(1,013||)||(1,077||)||(1,047||)||(4,209||)|
|Selling, General and Administrative Expenses||(656||)||(565||)||(610||)||(2,442||)|
|Depreciation and Amortisation expensese||(172||)||(175||)||(172||)||(688||)|
|Net Finance Expenses||(57||)||(61||)||(72||)||(213||)|
|Share of Affiliates||3||27||13||73|
|Profit / (loss) Before tax||(73||)||(96||)||(73||)||(520||)|
|Profit / (loss) for the period||(73||)||(96||)||(73||)||(520||)|
Enterprise businessNetwork services
- Network services have picked up additional business from existing clients across industries like BFSI, Pharma, Manufacturing and PSUs.
- The International Voice business grew by 11% over same quarter previous year.
- Our Undersea Cable Landing station (CLS) in Mumbai is ready for operations.
- Further to signing GBI as our first client for the CLS, we have also signed MENA Submarine Cable System S.A.E to use the additional capacity in our Cable Landing Station.
- Europe India Gateway (EIG) up to Europe has gone live.
- Revenue from Value added services on our cloud platform have grown by 95% and Hosting has grown by 17% over same quarter last year.
- Hosting and Managed services have also raked up major wins with long term contracts this quarter.
- Security services have already notched up impressive wins across industries like auto, direct marketing, insurance and banking.
- Commercial & Consumer services have registered an increase in revenue to INR 97 million against previous quarter.
- Our SMB customer base from multiple industries including Manufacturing, Dealers, professionals and retail outlets has grown by over 78% YTD.
- The quarter saw the release of Sify mystorage, a cloud-based automatic storage and backup solution. For more information, please log on to https://storage.sifyservices.com/
- Sify sports ( www.sports.sify.com) is now among the top 5 sports sites in the country. Sify Finance ( www.finance.sify.com) has introduced exclusive sections on Commodities, Silver and Currency.
- Revenue of Software services in this quarter has grown by approximately 16% over the corresponding quarter of previous year.
- Contribution of eLearning related services has increased by 10% over the previous quarter.
- In what is becoming a repeat act, 55% of our revenues for Application services came from Govt & allied institutions.
- Skill Assessment (iTest) product line found new takers in the education segment. We are also seeing demand for Recruitment Automation from Govt recruitment agencies, allied bodies and banks.
- A total of 24 new clients for application services and 4 new clients for eLearning related services have been added this quarter.
- Maintaining a winning streak at the Annual Brandon Hall Awards, our teams have once again been feted with the Gold award for SmartKit Mobile Solution and a Silver Award for Video Based Training solution.