Sify Technologies Limited (NASDAQ Global Markets: SIFY), a leader in Managed Enterprise, Network and ICT Services in India with growing global delivery capabilities , today announced its consolidated results under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) for the third quarter of fiscal year 2011-12.
Performance Highlights Q 3 FY 11-12:
- Revenues for the quarter ended December 31, 2011 was INR 1805 million.
- Revenue from Enterprise services was at INR 1526 million, up approximately 5% and from Software services was INR 182 million, up approximately 16% over same quarter last year.
- Revenue from Commercial and Consumer services was INR 97 million for the third quarter.
- EBITDA for the quarter increased to INR 136 million, as compared to INR 93 million in the same quarter previous year.
- Net loss for the quarter reduced to INR 73 million, as against a net loss of INR 96 million in the same quarter previous year.
- Capex during the quarter was INR 225 million. Cash balance at the end of the quarter was INR 658 million and undrawn line of credit stood at INR 335 million.
Mr. Raju Vegesna, Chairman & MD, said, “We are pleased to present our financial performance for the third quarter of FY 2011-12 against the backdrop of reaching an important milestone towards becoming India’s premier ICT player.
“Our Cable landing Station in Mumbai is ready for operations, making Sify the first ICT company in India to own a cable landing station for international submarine cable systems. With the opening of this landing station, Gulf Bridge International (GBI) became the first to land their sub-sea cable system in India.“Sify also signed a Landing Party Agreement (LPA) with MENA Submarine Cable System S.A.E, a licensed telecommunications operator in Egypt. This Cable Landing Station positions Sify well for the growing opportunities for ICT and cloud services across the world.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV