BOSTON ( TheStreet) -- Greece's debt talks once again lead your quick fix of company, market, economic and investing news for Monday, Jan. 30.
Monday's 5 Biggest Stories
Greece debt talks with creditors drag on, as if we didn't expect that. Everyone must be staying at a really plush hotel or something.
Meanwhile, EU leaders are set to sign off on a
permanent rescue fund for the euro zone. Doesn't make you feel good about this crisis passing soon, does it?
In case you missed the excitement late Friday,
Facebook is planning to file for its IPO this Wednesday. Word is the social media company is pissed at
(MS) over the leak.
Company NewsCitigroup (C) Chairman Dick Parsons is reportedly considering relinquishing his spot on the board.
MarketsKilling enthusiasm over high-yield (read: junk) bonds in the low-yield environment.
Investment StrategyA look at how a South Carolina public pension plan is trying to wean itself off of hedge funds and other alternative investments.
Odds and EndsIt's time for the post-Davos blues to set in now that everyone has to try to save the world.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Robert Holmes. >To follow Robert Holmes on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/RobTheStreet. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV