DFC Global Corp Stock Upgraded (DLLR)
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 3.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 44.3%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- DFC GLOBAL CORP has improved earnings per share by 8.8% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, DFC GLOBAL CORP turned its bottom line around by earning $1.67 versus -$0.14 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.11 versus $1.67).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Consumer Finance industry average. The net income increased by 30.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $20.10 million to $26.20 million.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. When compared to other companies in the Consumer Finance industry and the overall market, DFC GLOBAL CORP's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Although DLLR's debt-to-equity ratio of 2.16 is very high, it is currently less than that of the industry average. Even though the debt-to-equity ratio is weak, DLLR's quick ratio is somewhat strong at 1.40, demonstrating the ability to handle short-term liquidity needs.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.