Daegis, a leading provider of eDiscovery solutions, today announced the company will be hosting two eDiscovery sessions at LegalTech New York 2012. Daegis’ panel of eDiscovery specialists will share their insights on the development and implementation of technology assisted review in eDiscovery during two separate sessions on Wednesday, February 1, at 10:30 a.m. and 1:45 p.m., in the Trianon Ballroom at the Hilton New York.
The first session, Technology Assisted Review (TAR): When to Use It and How To Defend It, begins at 10:30 a.m. It will provide attendees with an understanding of what questions must be asked and answered to determine when TAR should be a part of the overall litigation strategy and how that decision can be defended. Ann Marie Gibbs, National Director of Consulting at Daegis, will moderate the panel that includes:
- Maura R. Grossman, Counsel, Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen, & Katz
- Ralph C. Losey, Partner and National eDiscovery Counsel, Jackson Lewis, LLP
- The Honorable Frank Maas, United States Magistrate Judge for the Southern District of New York
The second session, Technology Assisted Review (TAR): Opening, Exploring, and Bringing Transparency to the Black Box, begins at 1:45 p.m. and will dispel the myths, clarify the definitions, and shed light on the so-called “black box” of TAR. Attendees will learn how the phrase "technology assisted review" simply refers to a more efficient use of people, process, and technology and is the next evolutionary step in electronic discovery. The purpose of the discussion is to help law firms and in-house counsel make informed decisions about adopting TAR in their organization. Doug Stewart, Director of Technology at Daegis, will join the following esteemed experts in the conversation:
- David Horrigan, Analyst, eDiscovery and Information Governance at The 451 Group
- David Leone, Esq., Director of Litigation Support Services at Saul Ewing LLP
- Douglas W. Oard, Ph.D., University of Maryland College of Information Studies
- Mike Stringer, Co-Founder & Managing Partner of Datascope Analytics
For additional information on Daegis’s eDiscovery Sessions, visit the Daegis website.Daegis will also be exhibiting at LegalTech at Booth 2109.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV