BEIJING, Jan. 30. 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Huaneng Power International, Inc. ("HPI", the "Company") (NYSE: HNP; HKEx: 902; SSE: 600011) announced today its expected results for the full year of 2011.
Based on preliminary estimate of the Company, it is expected that the net profit attributable to the Company's shareholders under the PRC Accounting Standards for the period from 1 January 2011 to 31 December 2011 may decrease by more than 50% year on year. The decrease was mainly due to the rise of fuel cost and increase of the interest rate of RMB loans.
The estimated results have not been audited or reviewed by certified public accountants. Detailed financial information will be disclosed in the 2011 Annual Report of the Company. Potential investors and shareholders of the Company are advised to exercise caution when dealing in the shares of the Company.
About the CompanyThe Company is one of China's largest listed power producers with controlled generation capacity of 57,977 MW and equity-based generation capacity of 53,185.9 MW. The power plants of the Company are located in 19 provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions in China. The Company also has a wholly-owned power company in Singapore. For enquiries, please contact: Huaneng Power International, Inc. Ms. MENG Jing / Ms. ZHAO Lin Tel: +86-10-6608-6765 / +86-10-6322-6596Fax: +86-10-6641-2321Email: email@example.com Wonderful Sky Financial Group Limited Mr. Hon Fung / Ms. Yolanda Wang / Mr. Tony Chen / Ms. Sharon Lau Tel: +852-2851-1038Fax: +852-2865-1638Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com SOURCE Huaneng Power International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV