Brookline Bancorp, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: BRKL), the bank holding company for Brookline Bank, The First National Bank of Ipswich and Bank Rhode Island, today announced that its 2012 Annual Meeting will be held on Wednesday, May 9, 2012 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time. Stockholders of record of the Company’s Common Stock as of the close of business on March 16, 2012 are entitled to vote at the Annual Meeting. The meeting will be held at The Charles Hotel, One Bennett Street, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 02138.
About Brookline Bancorp, Inc.
Brookline Bancorp, Inc., a financial holding company with approximately
$4.9 billion in assets, is headquartered in Brookline, Massachusetts and
operates as the holding company for Brookline Bank, Bank Rhode Island,
and The First National Bank of Ipswich. All three banks provide
commercial and retail banking services at locations throughout Eastern
Massachusetts and Rhode Island. More information about Brookline
Bancorp, Inc. and its banks can be found at the following websites:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV