SPRINGFIELD, Ill., Jan. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Town and Country Bank, a subsidiary of Town and Country Financial Corporation (OTCBB: TWCF), located in Springfield, IL announces the signing of an agreement to acquire the Associated Bank branch in Quincy, IL. Under the terms of the purchase agreement, Town and Country Bank will purchase the deposit accounts and certain loans of the office located at 706 Maine Street in Quincy. The transaction is subject to the approval of Federal and State banking regulators and is expected to be completed during the second quarter of 2012.
Micah Bartlett, President and CEO of Town and Country Bank stated, "Town and Country Bank is extremely pleased to have this opportunity to serve the Quincy area. We are choosing to do business in Quincy because we believe in the community, its local economy and its people. We look forward to bringing our unique approach to banking to our future customers and the community."
Town and Country Bank is a community bank that provides comprehensive lines of retail, commercial and mortgage banking as well as trust and investment services to families, businesses and organizations. Celebrating 50 years of service in 2012, Town and Country Bank maintains a high profile in local, civic and economic development in its communities and intends to continue that same tradition in Adams County.
Town and Country Bank will operate under a different trade name in Adams County and is not affiliated with Town and Country Bank of Quincy. Town and Country Bank is a subsidiary of Town and Country Financial Corporation and an affiliate of Logan County Bank and Town & Country Banc Mortgage Services, Inc., all with 10 offices in Central Illinois and approximately $385 million in assets.SOURCE Town and Country Bank
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV