Each of these stocks got a buy rating from TheStreet Ratings.
After Thursday's close, the snowmobile company posted a fiscal third-quarter profit of $17 million, or 92 cents a share, which increased from $9.3 million, or $0.50 per diluted share, a year ago."We expect acceleration of traction in the ATV category (especially SxSs) to continue, particularly as the launch of the Wildcat ramps over the next several months, which we expect to be magnified as ACAT begins to ship ATV products more in line with retail demand (following several years of destocking and extremely low inventory levels)," Keybanc Capital Markets analysts wrote in a report on Friday. "In addition to the favorable product cycle, management has done an excellent job with cost savings initiatives, driving impressive (and better than expected) margin improvement to date, which remain apparent as volume increases." Shares of Arctic Cat hit a 52-week high of $30.89 on Friday. The stock's 52-week low of $11.55 was set on June 13. TheStreet Ratings gives Arctic Cat a B- grade with a $31.33 price target. The stock has risen 29.55% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV