Market Vectors announced today that the Board of Trustees of the Market Vectors ETF Trust has approved share splits for five recently introduced Market Vectors exchange-traded funds (ETFs). The split covers five of the six ETFs launched following the completion of Market Vectors’ exchange offer for corresponding Merrill Lynch HOLDRS. Details of the splits are as follows:
|Market Vectors ETF||Ticker||Split Ratio|
|Oil Services ETF||OIH||3-for-1|
|Bank and Brokerage ETF||RKH||2-for-1|
The splits will take place for shareholders of record as of the close of business on February 10, 2012, and will be payable on February 13, 2012. Fund shares will begin trading on a split-adjusted basis on February 14, 2012. Shareholders will see the change in their holdings sometime after that date, depending upon their brokerage firms’ procedures.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV