Trex Company, Inc. (NYSE: TREX), the leading manufacturer of wood-alternative decking and railing, will release its fourth-quarter-2011 results before the NYSE opens for regular trading on Monday, February 27, 2012.
The company will hold its quarterly earnings conference call at 10:00 a.m. ET on February 27, 2012. To participate in the live earnings call by telephone, please dial 706-634-1218 and reference conference ID #46338941. A live webcast of the conference call will be available in the Investor Relations section of the Trex Company website at http://www.trex.com.
For those who cannot listen to the live broadcast, an audio replay of the earnings call will be available on the Trex website for 30 days. A telephone replay of the call will also be available through March 3, 2012. To listen to the telephone replay, dial 404-537-3406 and enter conference ID #46338941.
About Trex CompanyTrex Company is the world’s largest manufacturer of wood-alternative decking and railing, with more than 20 years of product experience. Stocked in more than 5,500 retail locations throughout the world, Trex ® outdoor living products offer a wide range of style options with fewer ongoing maintenance requirements than wood, as well as a truly environmentally responsible choice. For more information, visit trex.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV