YPF Sociedad Anonima Stock Upgraded (YPF)
- YPF's revenue growth trails the industry average of 35.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 23.3%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 65.11% to $1,089.11 million when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 25.37%.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.51, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Despite the fact that YPF's debt-to-equity ratio is low, the quick ratio, which is currently 0.51, displays a potential problem in covering short-term cash needs.
- 36.00% is the gross profit margin for YACIMIENTOS PETE FISCALES SA which we consider to be strong. Regardless of YPF's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, YPF's net profit margin of 11.50% compares favorably to the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts