Met-Pro Corporation Stock Upgraded (MPR)
- MET-PRO CORP has improved earnings per share by 40.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, MET-PRO CORP increased its bottom line by earning $0.43 versus $0.31 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.49 versus $0.43).
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly outperformed against the S&P 500 and exceeded that of the Machinery industry average. The net income increased by 46.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $1.42 million to $2.08 million.
- MPR's revenue growth trails the industry average of 30.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 18.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- MPR's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.04 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 3.12, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- 38.90% is the gross profit margin for MET-PRO CORP which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 8.20% is above that of the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts