PAA Natural Gas Storage L.P. Stock Upgraded (PNG)
- PNG's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 35.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 216.3%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- PAA NATURAL GAS STORAGE LP has improved earnings per share by 23.5% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.89 versus $0.52).
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.35, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Even though the company has a strong debt-to-equity ratio, the quick ratio of 0.25 is very weak and demonstrates a lack of ability to pay short-term obligations.
- The gross profit margin for PAA NATURAL GAS STORAGE LP is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 33.20%. It has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the weak results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 19.50% has significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- PNG has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 24.84% from its price level of one year ago. Looking ahead, we do not see anything in this company's numbers that would change the one-year trend. It was down over the last twelve months; and it could be down again in the next twelve. Naturally, a bull or bear market could sway the movement of this stock.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.