Bolt Technology Corporation Stock Upgraded (BOLT)
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 15.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 44.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- BOLT has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 4.73, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- BOLT TECHNOLOGY CORP has improved earnings per share by 15.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. However, we anticipate underperformance relative to this pattern in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, BOLT TECHNOLOGY CORP increased its bottom line by earning $0.65 versus $0.58 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 10.8% in earnings ($0.58 versus $0.65).
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Energy Equipment & Services industry average. The net income increased by 15.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $1.68 million to $1.95 million.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Energy Equipment & Services industry and the overall market, BOLT TECHNOLOGY CORP's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.