The following table presents a summary of total performing loans greater than 30 days and less than 90 days past due, excluding loans held for sale and credit-impaired loans that were acquired as part of our FDIC-assisted transactions, as of the dates indicated (dollar amounts in thousands):
|December 31,||September 30,||June 30,||March 31,||December 31,|
|30 - 59 Days Past Due||$||9,379||$||15,564||$||10,568||$||23,912||$||9,386|
|60 - 89 Days Past Due||5,316||4,307||4,881||4,049||5,073|
Approximately $549 thousand of performing loans past due were included among the loans classified as potential problem loans (defined and discussed below) as of December 31, 2011 compared to $9.2 million as of September 30, 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV