Verastem, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing drugs to treat breast and other cancers by targeting cancer stem cells, today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 5,500,000 shares of its common stock at $10.00 per share, before underwriting discounts and commissions. All of the shares in the offering are being sold by Verastem. The underwriters also have an option for a period of 30 days to purchase up to an additional 825,000 shares of common stock from Verastem to cover over-allotments, if any. The shares are expected to begin trading on the NASDAQ Global Market on January 27, 2012 under the symbol "VSTM.”
UBS Investment Bank and Leerink Swann LLC are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Lazard Capital Markets LLC, Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. and Rodman & Renshaw, LLC are acting as co-managers for the offering.
A registration statement relating to these securities was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on January 26, 2012.
Copies of the final prospectus relating to this offering may be obtained by contacting UBS Investment Bank, Attention: Prospectus Department, 299 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10171, (888) 827-7275, or Leerink Swann LLC, Attention: Syndicate Department, One Federal Street, 37th Floor, Boston, MA 02110, (800) 808-7525, ext. 4814.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV