The human resource outsourcing company announced it acquired attendance solutions firm Icon Time Systems on Jan. 9."Paychex is well positioned for a sustained recovery in private sector jobs, continued outsourcing and at some point maybe even a back up in rates," Credit Suisse analysts wrote on Jan. 18. "Paychex has no direct exposure to public sector jobs." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 3.9% Rated "A- (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's second-quarter gross profit margin was about the same as a year ago. Paychex has very weak liquidity. Its Quick Ratio is 0.20, which demonstrates a lack of ability to meet its short-term cash needs. In the second quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 7.53% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $37.34. The stock closed Thursday at $32.56.
People's United Financial This bank posted fourth-quarter net income of $43 million, or 12 cents a share, an increase from $32 million, or 9 cents, a year ago. "We expect PBCT to post improved results in FY12 with execution on the cost cutting strategy and the concurrent return to operating leverage in 1H12, further market share gains, and share buybacks/M&A. However, we await a better entry point, as the rate of improvement is sensitive to capital deployment, which came at a slower pace in 4Q11," Deutsche Bank analysts wrote in a report on Jan. 23. Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 4.9% Rated "B+ (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's fourth-quarter gross profit margin was about the same as a year ago. In the fourth quarter, stockholders' net worth also remained about the same from the previous year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $15.47. The stock closed Thursday at $12.63.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV