NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- These stocks go ex-dividend Monday, meaning an investor must purchase the shares Friday to qualify for the next dividend payment: TD Ameritrade (AMTD), Hasbro (HAS), Western Gas Partners (WES), AON (AON), Brink's (BCO), Carbo Ceramics (CRR), Genesis (GEL), Paychex (PAYX), People's United Financial (PBCT), Pinnacle West Capital (PNW).
Each of these stocks received buy ratings from TheStreet Ratings.
See the complete Dividend Calendar.
TD AmeritradeThe brokerage reported first-quarter profit of $152 million, or 27 cents a share, on Jan. 17, an increase from $145 million, or 25 cents, last year. "Revenues were a bit weaker due to a seasonal retrenchment in retail trading and the continued impact of near-zero interest rates; expenses were also a touch higher than we forecast," Credit Suisse analysts wrote in a report about TD Ameritrade's earnings. "On a more positive note, net new asset gathering was once again strong and share repurchase activity continues to pace well ahead of our expectations (over 1% of the company during the quarter alone)." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 1.4% Rated "B- (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's first-quarter gross profit margin was about the same as a year ago. In the first quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 2.95% from the previous year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $19.38. The stock closed Thursday at $16.37.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV