The Board of Directors of Alexander & Baldwin, Inc. (NYSE:ALEX) today announced a first quarter 2012 dividend of 31.5 cents per share. The dividend is payable on March 1, 2012 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on February 9, 2012.
Alexander & Baldwin, Inc. is headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii and is engaged in ocean transportation and logistics services through its subsidiaries, Matson Navigation Company, Inc. and Matson Logistics, Inc.; in real estate through A&B Properties, Inc.; and in agribusiness through Hawaiian Commercial & Sugar Company. Additional information about A&B may be found at its web site: www.alexanderbaldwin.com .
Statements in this press release that are not historical facts are
“forward-looking statements,” within the meaning of the Private
Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, that involve a number of risks
and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially
from those contemplated by the relevant forward-looking statement. These
forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance.
This release should be read in conjunction with our Annual Report on
Form 10-K and our other filings with the SEC through the date of this
release, which identify important factors that could affect the
forward-looking statements in this release. We do not undertake any
obligation to update our forward-looking statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV