- Revenues of $42.2 million for the fourth quarter and $173.5 million for the year;
- 12-month backlog of $138 million;
- Earnings per diluted share of $0.59 for the fourth quarter and $2.34 for the year;
- Cash provided by operations of $9.3 million for the fourth quarter and $33.5 million for the year; and
- Quarterly dividend of $0.46 per share, an increase of $0.10 per share.
Computer Programs And Systems, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter And Year-End 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.