- Revenues were $22.6 million, compared to $21.8 million in the third quarter of 2011.
- The interest income generated from the loan portfolios in the FDIC-assisted acquisitions contributed $9.4 million to fourth quarter revenues and $34.8 million to revenues in 2011.
- On a consolidated basis, Total Risk-Based Capital to risk-adjusted assets was 20.34% compared to 20.96% last year. The FDIC requires a minimum of 10% Total Risk-Based Capital ratio to be considered well-capitalized.
- Nonperforming non-covered assets/total assets improved to 1.44%, compared to 1.75% in the preceding quarter. For the same periods, classified loans declined to $103.0 million from $116.5 million.
- Tangible book value per common share increased to $10.64, compared to $9.71 a year ago.
- Net interest margin (NIM) grew 39 basis points to 5.63%, from 5.24% in the year ago quarter.
- Low cost demand, money market, savings and NOW accounts totaled $922.7 million and make up 63% of total deposits.
- Loan loss reserves were 2.22% of non-covered loans, and 2.25% a year ago.
Washington Banking Company Earns $14.9 Million, Or $0.97 Per Share In 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.