- Revenues were $22.6 million, compared to $21.8 million in the third quarter of 2011.
- The interest income generated from the loan portfolios in the FDIC-assisted acquisitions contributed $9.4 million to fourth quarter revenues and $34.8 million to revenues in 2011.
- On a consolidated basis, Total Risk-Based Capital to risk-adjusted assets was 20.34% compared to 20.96% last year. The FDIC requires a minimum of 10% Total Risk-Based Capital ratio to be considered well-capitalized.
- Nonperforming non-covered assets/total assets improved to 1.44%, compared to 1.75% in the preceding quarter. For the same periods, classified loans declined to $103.0 million from $116.5 million.
- Tangible book value per common share increased to $10.64, compared to $9.71 a year ago.
- Net interest margin (NIM) grew 39 basis points to 5.63%, from 5.24% in the year ago quarter.
- Low cost demand, money market, savings and NOW accounts totaled $922.7 million and make up 63% of total deposits.
- Loan loss reserves were 2.22% of non-covered loans, and 2.25% a year ago.
Washington Banking Company Earns $14.9 Million, Or $0.97 Per Share In 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.