- Net income of $3.8 million, or $0.47 per diluted share, compared with net income of $1.4 million or $0.17 per diluted share for the year ended 2010;
- Excluding special items for each year, net income was $1.6 million or $0.19 per diluted share versus a net loss of $434,000 or $0.05 per diluted share for 2010 (see reconciliation of non-GAAP items);
- Organic loan growth, excluding loans acquired in FDIC-assisted acquisitions, of $36.8 million or 9% from 2010;
- Loans acquired through FDIC-assisted acquisitions increased $104.8 million or 490% from 2010, driven primarily by two FDIC-assisted acquisitions completed during 2011;
- A decrease in the allowance for loan losses to 1.72% of period-end loans, excluding loans acquired in FDIC-assisted acquisitions, from 2.04% of period-end loans, excluding loans acquired in FDIC-assisted acquisitions, for 2010;
- A slight increase in annualized net charge-offs to 0.91% for 2011 from 0.87% for 2010; and
- A decline in nonperforming assets (NPAs) to total assets, excluding loans acquired in FDIC-assisted acquisitions, to 0.95% at year-end 2011 from 1.80% at year-end 2010.
Heritage Financial Group, Inc. 2011 Net Income More Than Doubles Versus 2010, Increasing To $3.8 Million Or $0.47 Per Diluted Share
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.