Levi & Korsinsky is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of Enterprise Financial Services Corp. (“Enterprise Financial” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: EFSC) securities concerning possible violations of federal securities laws.
For more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/enterprise-financial-services-efsc.
On January 25, 2012, the Company stated that it will restate its financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2010 and for the first three quarters of 2011 and 2010. The Company stated that it discovered an accounting error that resulted in an overstatement of income on loans covered by FDIC loss share agreements during those periods. The Company further stated that its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2010 and the interim financial statements included in its Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q for each of the periods ended March 31, June 30, and September 30, for 2010 and 2011, respectively, should no longer be relied upon.
If you own Enterprise Financial stock and wish to obtain additional information about the investigation and your legal rights, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or visit http://www.zlk.com/enterprise-financial-services-efsc.html.Levi & Korsinsky has expertise in prosecuting investor securities litigation and extensive experience in actions involving financial fraud and represents investors throughout the nation, concentrating its practice in securities and shareholder litigation. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV