- Total consolidated revenue grew to a record $263.4 million for the quarter, an increase of $80.9 million, or 44.3%, compared to the three months ended December 31, 2010. On a constant currency basis, total consolidated revenue increased by $82.9 million, or 45.5%.
- Total consumer lending revenue increased to $159.7 million for the quarter, representing an increase of $60.4 million, or 60.8%, compared to the prior year’s quarter. Revenue from internet-based loans grew to $61.9 million for the quarter compared to $13.6 million for the three months ended December 31, 2010.
- Total revenue from pawn lending increased to $20.5 million for the three months ended December 31, 2011 compared to $7.3 million for the prior year’s quarter. Pawn lending represented 7.8% of total consolidated revenue for the three months ended December 31, 2011 compared to 4.0% for the prior year’s quarter.
- Consolidated adjusted EBITDA was a record $74.6 million for the three months ended December 31, 2011, representing an increase of $21.7 million, or 41.0%, compared to the prior year’s quarter, while also increasing by $22.3 million, or 42.2%, on a constant currency basis during the same period.
- Diluted operating earnings per share was a record $0.51 for the fiscal 2012 second quarter compared to $0.37 for the second quarter of the prior fiscal year, representing an increase of 37.8%.
DFC Global Corp. Announces Record Fiscal Second Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.