The Board of Directors of The Gorman-Rupp Company (NYSE Amex: GRC) declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.09 per share on the common stock of the Company, payable March 9, 2012, to shareholders of record February 15, 2012. This marks the 248th consecutive dividend paid by The Gorman-Rupp Company. During 2011 the Company achieved its 39th consecutive year of increased dividends paid to its shareholders.
Other action taken by the Board of Directors of The Gorman-Rupp Company was the announcement of the Annual Meeting of Shareholders scheduled to be held Thursday, April 26, 2012, and the related establishment of the close of business on March 9, 2012 as the record date for shareholders entitled to notice of and to vote at the meeting. The meeting will be held at 10:00 A.M., Eastern Daylight Time at the Company’s Corporate Headquarters, 600 South Airport Road, Mansfield, Ohio 44903.
David P. EmmensCorporate SecretaryThe Gorman-Rupp CompanyTelephone (419) 755-1477NYSE Amex: GRC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV