EQT Corporation ( EQT)
Q4 2011Earnings Call
January 26, 2012, 10:30 a.m. ET
ExecutivesPatrick Kane - Chief IR Officer Philip Conti - SVP and CFO David Porges - Chairman, President and CEO Randall Crawford - SVP and President, Midstream, Distribution & Commercial Steven Schlotterbeck - SVP and President, Exploration & Production Analysts Neal Dingmann – Suntrust Robinson Humphrey Anne Cameron – BNP Paribas Scott Hanold – RBC Capital Markets Gil Yang – Bank of America/Merrill Lynch Joseph Allman – JP Morgan Craig Shere – Tuohy Brothers Ray Deacon – Brean Murray, Carret & Co. Steven Richardson - Deutsche Bank Presentation Operator
Previous Statements by EQT
» EQT Corporation's CEO Hosts Bank of America/Merrill Lynch Global Energy Conference Call Transcript
» EQT Corporation CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» EQT CEO Discusses Q2 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» EQT Corporation's CEO Discusses Q1 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV