Genetic Technologies (GENE) is engaged in a diagnostic product business. Genetic Technologies translates genetic tests into products and services. This stock is trading up 9.3% to $4.70 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $4.55-$4.9852-Week Range: $1.50-$10.75 Volume: 500,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 43,705 From a technical standpoint, GENE has started to trigger a major breakout today since the stock is moving above some key overhead resistance levels at $4.20 and $4.60 on monster volume. Market players should now look for GENE to make a run at its 200-day moving average of $5.34, as long as the stock closes near its daily highs today. If that $5.34 is then taken out with volume, look for $5.50 to $6 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV