Sun Healthcare Group
Sun Healthcare Group (SUNH) is a health care services company, serving principally the senior population. This stock is trading up 7% to $4.24 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $4.03-$4.2552-Week Range: $2.06-$15.01 Volume: 552,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 320,302 From a technical standpoint, SUNH is flirting with a major breakout trade today with the stock trading right under a key overhead resistance level. Traders should now watch for a sustained high-volume move or close over $4.26 to $4.49 to signal that SUNH wants to trend much higher. If that breakout triggers on volume that's above 320,302 shares, then SUNH has a great chance to fill a huge gap down in price from $7. That gap down is from last August, so look for SUNH to soar if $4.49 is taken out with volume.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV